Buying or Selling a Car with Abbeys Auctions
Abbeys Auctions is a licensed motorcar trader LMCT 11384. We regularly offer vehicles for sale by public auction on behalf of private vendors and deceased estates. If you have any queries or would like to organise an appointment please phone Tom on 0488 02 01 01
1970 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow – auction Saturday 10th December
The Rolls Royce Silver Shadow is the epitome of luxury motoring, Designed as the predecessor from the Rolls Royce Silver Cloud the car became a benchmark for luxury motoring company's around the world. In 1970 the engine was upgraded to a 6,750CC V8 engine with state of the art aluminium block and pistons.
With 21st Century standard features such as hydraulic self-levelling suspension and independent rear suspension, Hydraulic three circuit power assisted all round disc brake system with dual front calipers, Electric power windows, door locks, power seats and power steering. This car is all original and has had the Suspension, drive line, engine and more completely rebuilt from the ground up, With additional upgrades to pistons and more.
The car is finished in the original colours of two-tone Green and Gold having been repainted with the last owner, in addition the car comes with rear reverse sensors and a rear view camera to make parking the 5.16 meter car a breeze.
This car will come with a current Victorian RWC and is registered untill 21/07/2017, All receipts are available for viewing and any questions will be answered.
Buying a Car at Auction
Buying a car at Auction a great way of finding a used car at a very good price.
Bidding is very simple.
- Register: Complete a registration card and provide photo ID
- View: Inspect the car carefully, make your own enquiries about the vehicle condition and refer to our Terms & Conditions
- Bid: Come to the sale, bid online, leave an absentee bid with our office or arrange to book a phone bid
- Collect: Cars can be collected on Auction Day or throughout the following week
- Charges: A Buyers Premium applies to all purchases and is added to the bid price. The sale is conducted on a GST inclusive basis. The Buyers Premium is $550 per vehicle. Please check the Auction catalogue for applicable charges information)
Selling a Car at Auction
We expose your vehicle to thousands of potential buyers both locally and online through our live bidding service, allowing us to sell the car in its current condition, quickly and with minimal fuss.
What do I need to sell my car?
- Driving licence or photo ID
- Car registration certificate
- Any maintenance information
- Service books
- Spare keys (preferred)
- Charges A Vendors Commission will be charged based on the hammer price. Commission of $550 (inc GST) will be applied to motor vehicles sold with a hammer price of $4999 and below. Commission of 11% (inc GST) will be applied to motor vehicles with a hammer price of $5000 and above. Additional costs may be incurred in order to best present your vehicle for sale including mechanical checks, cleaning, towing, repairs and preparation of vehicles for sale so please discuss a selling plan with us.
Buying a used car from a licensed trader.
- Vehicles shown on this website are NOT covered by a Statutory Warranty under section 54 of the Motor Car Traders Act 1986. The trader has no duty under the Motor Car Traders Act 1986 to repair or make good any defects after delivery. The trader may have obligations under other legislation.
- Vehicles NOT covered by the Statutory Warranty under section 54 of the Motor Car Traders Act 1986:
- used cars which are MORE THAN 10 years old OR which have been driven
- 160 000 km OR MORE;
- commercial vehicles;
- cars bought at public auction.
AHJO Pty Ltd trading as Abbeys Auctions. LMCT 11384