The tiny house movement is gaining momentum right across the world.
Tiny houses offer great potential for individuals and families to achieve their dreams, particularly at a time when we’re working with restrictions to our movements.
Whether it be a desire to simplify life, reduce your environmental footprint or secure a private escape place, this little home will be sure to tempt you. Also ideal for a holiday park cabin, a quick house for a bush block or to add extra accommodation in your back yard for a studio or granny flat.
This little house has just arrived and is for forthcoming auction. It’s on display at Abbeys Burwood so feel free to pop by for a closer look.
Offers prior to auction will be considered by our vendor so please call to express interest.
Note: The lawnmower shown in the pic is also for auction but will be offered separately!
Tiny House features include:
– 3 partitioned living areas that easily open up to a single space – Large domed single-pane windows at each end to let in lots of light – Double panelled glass doors opening to central kitchen – Living / sleeping zone
– bathroom,including shower and toilet
– Fully lined interior with polished timber panels, painted timber exterior, all in excellent condition. – full internal plumbing and wiring – just requires external plumbing connections and the addition of a hot water service
– ready to uplift and relocate to your block or cabin site.
– Steps to door
– 4 wheel trailer base with stabiliser posts. – As this is a vehicle, it will be sold unregistered, and without a roadworthy certificate under LMCT Terms – additional costs will be required to transport – note: the trailer is suitable for a short trip, long distance transportation on low-loader is recommended. We can suggest a provider.