Placing an Absentee Bid
If you are unable to attend the Auction you may leave an absentee bid with our office. The Auctioneer will include your bid in the Auction on your behalf. Your absentee bid should be made at the maximum price that you are willing to bid for an item. This doesn’t always mean that you will pay the maximum - If the auction activity is at a lower level on the day you may get the item for less.
Some things to remember when placing an absentee bid Email absentee bids must be received by 5pm on the day prior to the auction. Absentee bids can be placed in person at our office at any time including during the auction. On Auction Day, Please call our office after the estimated auction time, to check if your bid has been successful. Ph 9898 2118 The applicable buyer's premium will be added to your winning bid. Goods must be paid for and removed within 2 working days of Auction Day or delivery arrangements made with our office. We can accept payments over the phone via credit card.
- You must be registered to bid in this Auction and have been issued with a bidder number.
- Please provide full details of the items that you wish to bid.
- The Bid Price is the maximum you are prepared to bid
- (depending on the bidding on the day, you may be successful at less than your maximum)
- The applicable Buyers Premium will be added to the successful bid price (see the Auction catalogue for details)
- Email Absentee bids must be received no later than 6pm on the day prior to the Auction. Please call our office or lodge bids in person after this time.
- Please call us after 3pm on Auction Day to check if you have won your bids and to make arrangements for payment and collection of goods.
- All items should be collected by 6pm on Auction Day
Registration online or in person
You must register to receive your bidder number. Please visit or phone our office to register and obtain your bidder number. Photo identification is required. Identification (eg Drivers licence) details will be required to support your registration.To register for online bidding click here.