Commercial stock liquidation, clearing sales, end of lease and closing down auctions
Generate additional business cashflow, sell unwanted assets.
Managing the ups and downs of a retail or wholesale business is often challenging - selling surplus goods or assets at public auction is a good way to generate much needed cashflow.
Abbeys Estate Services provides a complete solution in support of retail or consumer goods businesses who may be managing surplus stock, relocating or closing down.
Every situation is different and our experienced team will work with you to achieve the most appropriate approach for your business.
Commercial liquidation services
- The Abbeys team will provide a range of services including:
- Compiling a complete inventory
- Valuation of contents
- Sale of goods by public auction - either at your site of at our auction rooms
- Packing & transportation
- Removal of rubbish & recyclables
- Cleaning & finalising make good for your lease
The benefits of working with Abbeys Estate Services
- Convenience: One point of call for all aspects of managing your commercial clearance
- Accountability: Detailed inventory records and documentation help you manage costs and activities
- Availability: We are on call 24 / 7 with quick response times
- Confidence: We take pride in delivering consistent and agreed service levels & pricing
- Simplicity: You don't need to manage multiple trades people. We’ll provide consolidated billing and reporting
- Professionalism: Our reputation depends on expert management of your assets