The challenge of managing a whole house of personal effects is often a daunting one.
Abbeys Estate Services provides a complete solution in support of people who may be moving house, downsizing, de-cluttering or managing a deceased estate.
Every situation is different and our experienced team will work with you to achieve the most appropriate approach.
Complete estate services
- The Abbeys team will provide a range of services including:
- Compiling a complete inventory
- Valuation of contents
- Sale of goods by public auction
- Interim management of an estate property including arranging access for tradepeople and beneficiaries
- Short or longer term storage of goods pending probate or dispute resolution
- Packing & transportation
- Delivery of items to beneficiaries or family members (whether they are local, interstate or overseas)
- On-Site donation to charity of useable goods and clothing
- Removal of rubbish & recyclables
- Cleaning & gardening
The benefits of working with Abbeys Estate Services
- Convenience: One point of call for all aspects of managing a house clearance
- Accountability: Detailed inventory records and documentation help you manage costs and activities
- Availability: We are on call 24 / 7 with quick response times
- Confidence: We take pride in delivering consistent and agreed service levels & pricing
- Simplicity: You don't need to manage multiple trades people. We’ll provide consolidated billing and reporting
- Professionalism: Our reputation depends on expert management of your assets